Thursday, July 28, 2011

Month 11! A letter to my preschool students in NYC!!!

Dear Purple Penguins,

I’m just writing a short note to say hello and to tell you that I miss you very much. How are my Purple Penguins doing? What exciting things have you done this summer at *****? Things are going well for me and my husband in Texas. We are very happy. We live in a city called Houston which is very different from New York City. Most people in Houston live in houses and not in apartment buildings. It’s also warm all year round. There are no subways in Texas so right now I am learning how to drive. I’m also busy meeting new people and making new friends. Just like many of you will be doing this fall in kindergarten. I know a lot of you will be going to new schools and I’m very proud of you. I am also very proud of those of you who are staying at ***** because I know you will make the new students feel very welcomed. Do you know how to make friends feel welcome? You make them feel welcome by making sure they always have someone to play with. Okay friends, I won’t keep you any longer, I cannot wait to hear back from you.

All My love,
Ms. Breanne

6 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, what a good former teacher! They're going to love getting this letter from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how sweet!! I'm sure the kids will love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart this post! I wonder what my high schoolers would do with such a shout-out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I wish Khloe was one of your students:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sweet comments. Sorry it took me so long to reply! Blogger wasn't letting me comment for a while but they fixed the situation so I'm back.

    ReplyDelete