Friday, October 14, 2011

How is your day going?

I hope all of you are having a great Friday. I know I am!!! Guess what MT and I did today? We handed in our Earnest Money check for our new house! That’s right after 3 or 4 counteroffers we finally came to an agreement with the seller and we are officially in contract! Whoooo Hoooo!

As if that was not enough fun, MT and I were invited to a luncheon in order to support the development of parks in and around Houston communities and to my surprise...The Honorable Annise Parker, the Mayor of Houston was a guest speaker and she was awesome.

I hope everyone is having a great day because I sure am!

9 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations on the contract, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! Oh I'm so happy for your gorgeous lady!! can't wait to see all the pics!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats- very exciting! Hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear! Two awesome things in one day...may the blessings keep rolling in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So happy for you! Congrats! have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!!! Congratulations. =)

    ReplyDelete